How to Create a Sales FunnelSep 12, 2022
Are you interested in setting up a sales funnel in your business? If so you've come to the right place! In this article, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of creating an effective sales funnel.
A sales funnel is a crucial part of any business - it helps you convert leads into customers and increase your revenue.
The first step is to identify your target audience. Who are you trying to reach with your sales funnel? Once you know who your target audience is, you can start creating content that resonates with them. This will help you attract more leads into your funnel.
The marketing assets that are needed for a sales funnel can vary, but the core assets are:
1) A Website or at very least a Landing Page where you can send people to learn more about your services
2) A Lead Magnet (or free offer): A lead magnet is an irresistible offer that helps you collect leads' contact information. This could be a free e-book, a checklist, a workbook, a video training mini series, workshop or anything else that would be valuable to your target audience.
You can set up your lead magnet on a landing page or on your website with an opt-in form that your ideal leads can exchange their email for. Make sure your landing page is well-designed and contains a strong call-to-action.
3) An Email Sequence that can be set up and automated within an email service provider so that you can send emails and the free lead magnet immediately to your new contact. Additional emails in the sequence can further nurture your audience, share value and help you build know, like and trust to move your clients further along towards working with you!
The order of operations, getting it set up:
1) Create your lead magnet using Canva (my favorite graphics program that is super easy to use and has an amazing FREE version!). Start with something simple like a checklist that your ideal audience would find useful. (ie: The Top 10 Videos Every Business Should Create)
2) If you don't already have an email service provider, a great and very affordable free option is Mailerlite! You can sign up for Mailerlite, again it's FREE!
3) Within Mailerlite you can set up a landing page and optin form. You can simply google "How to Set Up an Opt In Using MailerLite?" for step by step instructions.
4) You can create an email sequence, with 4-5 emails. The first email should be a welcome email including the free lead magnet/deliverable.
Email 2-4 should share value and additional resources with additional calls to action. Email 5 can be a promotional email giving your ideal clients next steps how they can work with you. All emails should lead people to the next steps in your sales process.
Now that you have your sales funnel set up, it's time to start driving traffic to it. There are many ways to do this, but some of the most effective include blogging, guest posting, ads, posting content, videos, podcasts, and more!
By following these steps, you'll be well on your way to creating a sales funnel that converts.
Do you have a sales funnel in place for your business?
The doors will be opening soon for Expert Authority! This is a year long mastermind program, where we (my husband and I) teach you how to become the expert in your industry. From teaching you how to build out a sales funnel, to writing your first book, it will be a year of rapid and exponential growth! You can learn more here: https://www.thetimetogrow.com/expertauthority
If you would like to set up a discovery call and connect click the button below!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.